Provides a checklist of items you should consider when implementing any improvement that requires changes to the process, changes to inputs, and so on.
Answers the questions:
- Have you accounted for potential problems that can arise when implementing an improvement that requires changes to the process?
- Can you describe the nature and scope of the improvement to be implemented?
- Have you verified portions of the improvement plan have been implemented, not just planned?
- Have you updated tools from early in the project to reflect the changes resulting from the improvement?
- Have you verified the measurement systems for the output and the critical inputs are still adequate after improvements have been made?
|When to Use
||Helps mitigate potential problems when making changes to the process or process input settings as part of the improvement strategy for the project.
No data requirements exist for this tool.