Specify miscellaneous default settings for control charts. The changes you make to the defaults remain until you change them again, even after you exit Minitab.
- When last row of data causes a new test failure for any point
- Change color of chart: Change the background color of a control chart when the final row of data causes a test failure or is out of control.
- Color: Specify the color to change the background color of the control chart to.
- Display control chart results in Session window
Display control chart test results in the Session window.
If the data change, the test results are not updated in the Session window.
- Use rounded values for Box-Cox transformations when possible
- Display a rounded λ (lambda) value for Box-Cox transformations on Box-Cox plots. Minitab rounds the λ value to the nearest integer, 0.5, or -0.5, which are commonly used λ values.
If the confidence interval for λ does not contain a rounded value, Minitab does not use a rounded value even when you select this option.
- Display control limit / center line labels for all stages
- If a control chart includes stages, display control limits and center line labels for each stage.
- Specify the default distribution for T Chart
- Specify whether to base calculations for T charts on a Weibull distribution or an exponential distribution. The exponential distribution is equivalent to a Weibull distribution with a shape of 1. If you select the exponential distribution, Minitab sets the shape parameter for the distribution to 1.