Complete the following steps if the data are summarized in separate columns.
- From the drop-down list, select Summarized data in a two-way table.
- In Columns containing the table, enter the columns that contain the summarized data.
- Under Labels for the table (optional), enter the columns that contains the row and column labels.
- In Rows, enter the column that contains the categories that define the rows of the table.
- In Columns, type the name that Minitab will use to label the columns of the output table.
In this worksheet, 1st shift, 2nd shift, and 3rd shift are the table of columns that contain the counts of rejected products for each work shift. Machine ID is the column of row labels and indicates which machine manufactured the rejected products.