You can save statistics from your analysis to the worksheet so that you can use them in other analyses, graphs, and macros. Minitab stores the selected statistics after the last column of data. The names of the storage columns end with a number that increases as you store the same statistic multiple times.
- Predicted response level
- Minitab stores the predicted class in the column Class.
- Predicted probability of each response
- For a binary response, Minitab stores the predicted event probability in the column PEvent and the predicted nonevent probability in the column PNonEvent.
- For a multinomial response, Minitab stores the predicted probability for each level in the column PClass.
- PClass1 represents the probability of the first class.
- PClass2 represents the probability of the second class.
- PClass3 represents the probability of the third class.
- Minitab stores the predicted fit in the column Fit.