Select the graphs that you want to display for the analysis.
- R-squared vs. number of trees
- The R-squared vs. number of trees plot shows the relationship between
R-squared value and the number of trees in the model.
Variable importance chart
- The variable importance chart shows the relative importance of the
predictors. You can choose whether to display all or some of the important
variables. Variables increase in importance when they split a node in any tree
in the analysis.
- Display all important variables:
By default, this chart displays all important variables.
- Display a percentage of important
Specify the percentage of important variables to display. Enter a value between
0 and 100.
- Display all predictor variables:
Display all predictors whether or not they are important variables.
- Fitted vs.
actual response value plot
- The Fitted vs. actual response value plot shows the fitted Y (response)
values versus the actual Y (response) values for the out-of-bag data. If you
added validation with a test data set, the plot also shows the values for the
test data set.
- Boxplot of
- The Boxplot of residuals shows the residual values or the percent
residuals for the out-of-bag data. If you added validation with a test data
set, the plot also shows the values for the test data set.