Select the tables that you want to display for the analysis.
- Display information about the criterion to select the optimal model, model
validation, the maximum number of basis functions to evaluate, and other
information about the analysis.
- Display descriptive statistics about the response variable, such as the mean
and standard deviation.
- Display the statistics that describe the model. Includes the number of
predictors, important predictors, the maximum number of basis functions, the
optimal number of basis functions, and goodness-of-fit information about the
- Regression equation
- Display the basis functions in the model and a regression equation that combines
the basis functions into a single representation.
error statistics due to K% largest residuals; K=
- Display the error statistics for both the training and test data for the largest
- You can specify the percentage to display, 0 < K ≤ 100. K=20 is the default
value, which means that up to 20% of the largest residuals are displayed.