You can save statistics from your analysis to the worksheet so that you can use them in other analyses, graphs, and macros. Minitab stores the selected statistics after the last column of data. The names of the storage columns end with a number that increases as you store the same statistic multiple times.
For more details on any of these statistics, go to All statistics and graphs.
Statistics that you can store
- Minitab stores the fitted values in the column FITS.
- Minitab stores the residuals in the column RESI.
- Standardized residuals
- Minitab stores the standardized residuals in the column SRES.
- Deleted residuals
- Minitab stores the deleted residuals in the column TRES.
- Minitab stores the leverages in the column HI.
- Cook’s distance
- Minitab stores the Cook's distances in the column COOK.
- Minitab stores the DFITS in the column DFIT.
- Minitab stores the coefficients in the column COEF.
- Design matrix
- Minitab stores the design matrix in a matrix called XMAT. To view the matrix, choose . To copy the matrix to the worksheet, choose .
- Box-Cox transformation
- If you transform your response variable, you can store information about the transformation.
- Box-Cox transformation of response
- Minitab stores the transformed values of the response in the columns BCRESP.
- Fits for original response
- Minitab stores the fitted values for the original response in the column BFITS.