Select the tables that you want to display for the analysis.
- Display information about model validation, the criterion for selecting the optimal number of trees, and other information about the analysis.
- Response information
Display descriptive statistics about the response variable, such as the mean and standard deviation.
- Model summary
- Display the statistics that describe the model. Includes the number of predictors, important predictors, number of trees grown, and goodness-of-fit information about the model.
- Percent error statistics due to K% largest residuals; K=
- Display the error statistics for both the training and test data for the largest residuals.
- You can specify the percentage to display, 0 < K ≤ 100. K=20 is the default value, which means that up to 20% of the largest residuals are displayed.