You can save statistics from your analysis to the worksheet so that you can use them in other analyses, graphs, and macros. Minitab stores the selected statistics after the last column of data. The names of the storage columns end with a number that increases as you store the same statistic multiple times.
For more details on any of these statistics, go to All statistics and graphs.
- Model object for prediction
- Store the model object to use analyses that use the model results. The following list shows analyses that use the model results: Select an Alternative Model, Tune Hyperparameters to Identify a Better Model, Select More Predictors to Plot and Predict.
- Predicted probability of each response level
- For a binary response, Minitab stores the predicted event probability in the column PEvent and the predicted nonevent probability in the column PNonEvent.
- For a multinomial response, Minitab stores the predicted probability for each level in the column PClass.
- Predicted response level
- Minitab stores the predicted class in the column TClass.
- Minitab stores the odds values in the column Odds. This option is only available for a binary response.
- Minitab stores the fitted values in the column Fit.