Select the tables that you want to display for the analysis.
- Display information about model validation, number of bootstrap
samples, and other information about the analysis.
- Response information
- Display descriptive statistics about the response variable, such as
the mean and standard deviation.
- Model summary
- Display the statistics that describe the model. Includes the number of
predictors, important predictors, and goodness-of-fit information about the
- Percent error statistics due to K% largest residuals; K=
- Display the error statistics for the out-of-bag data for the largest
residuals. If you added validation with a test data set, the plot also shows
the values for the test data set. You can specify the percentage to display, 0
< K ≤ 100. K=20 is the default value, which means that up to 20% of the
largest residuals are displayed.