You can save statistics from your analysis to the worksheet so that you can use them in other analyses, graphs, and macros. Minitab stores the selected statistics after the last column of data. The names of the storage columns end with a number that increases as you store the same statistic multiple times.
For more details on any of these statistics, go to All statistics and graphs.
- Additional K larger than optimal trees for
selecting alternative trees; K=
- In most cases, Minitab stores K trees larger than the tree that is in the results and all the smaller trees. In the results, you can click Select
an Alternative Tree to look at the model summary statistics and produce results for these stored trees.
- The number of trees that Minitab stores changes in two routine cases.
- Minitab stores less than K trees when the largest possible tree is less than K trees from the tree in the results. This case always occurs when the tree does not have validation because the tree in the results is the largest tree; this case can also occur for trees with validation.
- Minitab always stores enough trees to include the tree with the lowest misclassification cost and the tree with the best ROC value. Minitab stores more than K trees when the tree in the results is more than K trees from either of these trees.
- Predicted probability of each response
- For a binary response, Minitab stores the predicted event probability in the column PEvent and the predicted nonevent probability in the column PNonEvent.
- PEvent contains the predicted event probability for the optimal tree.
- PNonEvent contains the predicted nonevent probability for the optimal tree.
- For a multinomial response, Minitab stores the predicted probability for each level in the column PClass.
- PClass(1) represents the optimal tree, response = 1.
- PClass(2) represents the optimal tree, response = 2.
- PClass(3) represents the optimal tree, response = 3.
- PClass(4) represents the optimal tree, response = 4.
- Predicted response level
- Minitab stores the predicted class in the column TClass.
- Terminal node ID
- Minitab stores the terminal node ID in the column TNodeId.
- Minitab stores the odds values in the column Odds. This option is only available for a binary response.