Specify the values of the process variable levels and how the data are recorded in the worksheet.
- Low and High Values for Process Variables
- Shows the process variable letter designation. This column does not take any input.
- Shows the name of the process variables. This column does not take any input.
- Choose to specify whether the process variables are numeric or text.
- Enter the value for the low setting of each process variable.
- Enter the value for the high setting of each process variable.
- Worksheet Data Are
- Coded: High and low levels of numeric factors are coded as -1 and 1. Text factors are coded with numbers instead of text.
- Uncoded: High and low levels of the numeric factors are in the units of the data. Levels for text factors are text.