Specify the options for the results.
- Display of Results
- Simple tables: Display the simpler version of all tables.
- Expanded tables: Display the expanded versions of the ANOVA, the Coefficients, the Model summary, and the Fits and Diagnostics tables.
- Display a table that summarizes the non-default settings.
- Analysis of variance
- Display the ANOVA table that includes the sums of squares by source and the p-values.
- Model summary
- Display statistics that evaluate the model fit, including R2. The expanded table includes the Predicted Error Sum of Squares (PRESS), the corrected Akaike's Information Criterion (AICc) and the Bayesian Information Criterion (BIC).
- Display the coefficients, the effects, and the p-values. The drop-down list allows you to control how many coefficients for terms are in the table.
- Default coefficients: Display all the linearly independent coefficients of the factors.
- Full set of coefficients: Display the coefficients for all levels of the factors, which includes the final, linearly dependent, level.
- Regression equation
- Display the regression equation.
- Alias structure:
- Display the alias table.
- Display default interactions: Display all interactions for 2 to 6 factors, up to three-way interactions for 7 to 10 factors, and 2-way interactions for more than 10 factors.
- Display interactions up through order: Specify the highest order interaction to display in the alias table and choose the order from the drop-down list.
If you specify a value larger than the default, Minitab may take some time to compute the results.
- Fits and diagnostics
- Only for unusual observations: Display the fits, the residuals, and the diagnostic statistics for only the unusual observations.
all observations: Display the fits, the residuals, and the diagnostic statistics for all observations.
- Display the least square means (also called fitted means) that you specified in the Options sub-dialog box.