Specify the options for the results.
- Display of Results
- Simple tables: Display the simpler version of all tables.
- Expanded tables: Display the expanded versions of the Analysis of Variance, the Coefficients, the Model Summary, and the Fits and Diagnostics tables.
- Display a table that summarizes the non-default settings.
- Response information
- Display the number of events and the number of non-events in the response variable.
- Iteration information
- Display the deviance at each iteration of the parameters.
- Analysis of
- Display the ANOVA table.
- Display the statistics that evaluate the model fit, including deviance R2, Akaike's Information Criterion (AIC), the corrected Akaike's Information Criterion (AICc) and the Bayesian Information Criterion (BIC).
- Display the coefficients, standard error of the coefficients, and the VIF's. The expanded table adds the confidence intervals and the test results that use the Wald normal approximation. If your model contains categorical predictors, the drop-down list is enabled so that you can control how many coefficients for categorical predictors are in the table.
- Default coefficients: Display all the linearly independent coefficients of the categorical predictors.
- Full set of coefficients: Display the coefficients for all levels of the categorical predictors, which includes the final, linearly dependent, level.
- Display the odds ratios for each continuous predictor and each level of the categorical predictors. The output does not show the odds ratios for the predictors that are in interaction terms.
- Binary logistic regression equation
- Display the regression equation. If your model contains categorical predictors, the drop-down list is enabled so that you can control how many equations are displayed.
- Goodness-of-fit tests
- Display the Pearson, the deviance, and the Hosmer-Lemeshow goodness-of-fit tests.
- Frequencies for Hosmer-Lemeshow test
- Display the observed and the expected frequencies that determine the fit for the Hosmer-Lemeshow test.
- Measures of association
- Display concordant, discordant, and tied pairs, and the summary measures, including Somers' D, Goodman-Kruskal Gamma, and Kendall Tau-a.
- Alias structure:
- Display the alias table.
- Display default interactions: Display all interactions for 2 to 6 factors, up to three-way interactions for 7 to 10 factors, and 2-way interactions for more than 10 factors.
- Display interactions up through order: Specify the highest order interaction to display in the alias table and choose the order from the drop-down list.
If you specify a value larger than the default, Minitab may take some time to compute the results.
- Fits and diagnostics
- Only for unusual observations: Display the fits, the residuals, and the diagnostic statistics for only the unusual observations.
all observations: Display the fits, the residuals, and the diagnostic statistics for all observations.
- Display the means that you specified in the Options sub-dialog box.