The Six Sigma module provides the following procedures to help you assess product improvement.
- Creates six process capability reports for a single quality characteristic of a product with continuous data.
- Generates benchmark statistics for a single product or combines measures from many product characteristics into a product capability, and measures from many products into a "business capability". This tool is primarily used with discrete or attribute data, but can be used to roll up both discrete and continuous data.
- Design for Manufacturability
- The following tools help you establish tolerances for each element in an assembly process, so that the entire assembly is much more likely to perform to its specifications.
- Creates a worksheet for entering tolerancing data.
- Calculate Gap
- Determines the short-term and long-term gap statistics.
- Allocate Gap
- Allocates the mean and variance pools associated with the gap distribution.