You can save statistics from your analysis to the worksheet so that you can use the statistics in other analyses, graphs, and macros. Minitab stores the statistics after the last column of data. The names of the storage columns end with a number that increases as you store the same statistic multiple times.
Store these estimates for each chart
If your control chart includes stages, Minitab stores a separate value for each stage.
- Store the process mean. For a Z-MR chart, the process mean is always 0 because the data is standardized. Minitab stores this value in the column MEAN.
- Standard deviations
- Store the estimated or historical standard deviation. Minitab stores these values in the column STDE.
Store these values for each point
- Point plotted
- Store the value of each plotted point. Minitab stores these values in the columns PPOI and PPOI_1.
- Center line value
- Store the center line values. Minitab stores these values in the column CENL and CENL_1.
- Control limit values
- Store the control limit values. Minitab stores these values in the column CONL, CONL_1, and so on.
- Test results
- Store the results of each test for special causes. Minitab stores a 1 if the point fails a test and a 0 if the point does not fail the test. Minitab stores these values in the columns TRES, TRES_1, and so on.