You can save statistics from your analysis to the worksheet so that you can use the statistics in other analyses, graphs, and macros. Minitab stores the statistics after the last column of data. The names of the storage columns end with a number that increases as you store the same statistic multiple times.
Store these estimates for each chart
- Store the process mean, which is the average number of defects per unit of measurement. Minitab stores these values in the column MEAN. If your control chart includes stages, Minitab stores a separate value for each stage.
Store these values for each point
- Point plotted
- Store the value of each plotted point. Minitab stores these values in the column PPOI.
- Center line value
- Store the center line values. Minitab stores these values in the column CENL.
- Control limit values
- Store the control limit values. Minitab stores these values in the columns CONL and CONL_1.
- Store the name or the number of each stage. Minitab stores these values in the column STAG.
- Test results
- Store the results of each test for special causes. Minitab stores a 1 if the point fails a test and a 0 if the point does not fail the test. Minitab stores these values in the columns TRES, TRES_1, and so on.