Test for ANOVA
Select the test for the ANOVA table.
- Wald test: The default Wald test works well in most cases.
- Likelihood ratio test: Use this option if you prefer the Likelihood ratio test.
- Type of
- Select a deviance for calculating the chi-square values and the p-values. It is most common to use the adjusted deviance. Use the sequential deviance to determine the significance of terms by the order that they enter the model.
- Adjusted (Type III): Measures the reduction in the deviance for each term relative to a model that contains all the remaining terms.
- Sequential (Type I): Measures the reduction in the deviance when a term is added to a model that contains only the terms before it.