If the Help navigation is not visible, click the Help menu button above
Use the Help menu located at the left to go to an area in Minitab Help.
The following are the main sections of Help:
- Minitab Environment
- Includes information about the Minitab user interface, customizing the
interface, using shortcut keys, and modifying Minitab defaults and settings.
- Data Input and Output
- Includes information about Minitab file types and importing and
- Manipulate Data in Worksheets, Columns, and Rows
- Includes information about tools to manipulate and format your data to
facilitate data exploration and to make data analysis easier.
- Calculations, Data Generation, and Matrices
- Includes information about tools on the Calc menu.
- Probability Distributions, Random Data, and Resampling Analyses
- Includes information about probability distributions, random data,
bootstrapping, and randomization tests.
- Includes information about basic statistics, tables, nonparametrics,
equivalence tests, and power and sample size.
- Includes information about all of Minitab's graphs and graph editing
- Quality and Process Improvement
- Includes information about Minitab's statistical tools for quality,
including measurement system analysis, control charts, capability analysis,
acceptance sampling, and various other quality tools.
- Statistical Modeling
- Includes information about Minitab's statistical modeling tools,
including ANOVA, regression, DOE, reliability, time series, and multivariate
- Includes information about Minitab's add-on modules that use common Key
Process Indicators (KPIs) specific to an industry or function to help you
choose and complete the correct analyses.