Select the graphs to include in your output.
- Bar chart of the observed and the expected values
- This bar chart plots each category's observed and expected values to determine whether there is a difference in a particular category.
- Bar chart of each category’s contribution to the chi-square value
- This bar chart displays each category's contribution to the chi-square statistic. The chi-square statistic is the sum of the contributions over all categories.
- The default is to display the contributions in Pareto order (from largest contribution to smallest contribution). If you want the order of the bars to be in value order, uncheck Display bars from the largest to the smallest.