Specify the options for the results.
- Display of results
- Simple tables: Display the simpler version of all tables.
- Expanded tables: Display the expanded versions of the ANOVA, the Coefficients, the Model Summary, and the Fits and Diagnostics tables.
- Display a table that summarizes the non-default settings.
- Analysis of variance
- Display the ANOVA table that includes the sums of squares by source and the p-values.
- Model summary
- Display statistics that evaluate the model fit, including R2. The expanded table includes the Predicted Error Sum of Squares (PRESS), the corrected Akaike's Information Criterion (AICc) and the Bayesian Information Criterion (BIC).
- Display the coefficients and the p-values. The drop-down list allows you to control how many coefficients for terms are in the table for any categorical factors in your model.
- Default coefficients: Display all the linearly independent coefficients of the factors.
- Full set of coefficients: Display the coefficients for all levels of the factors, which includes the final, linearly dependent, level.
- Regression equation
- Display the regression equation(s). If your model contains categorical terms, you can control how many equations are displayed.
- Separate equation for each set of factor
levels: Choose to display a separate equation for each combination of categorical terms.
equation: Choose to display one equation that includes all levels of all terms.
- Fits and diagnostics
- Only for unusual observations: Display the fits, the residuals, and the diagnostic statistics for only the unusual observations.
all observations: Display the fits, the residuals, and the diagnostic statistics for all observations.