Specify the options for the results.
- Display of Results
- Simple tables: Display the simpler version of all tables.
- Expanded tables: Display the expanded versions of the Analysis of Variance, the Coefficients, the Model Summary, and the Fits and Diagnostics tables.
- Display a table that summarizes the non-default settings.
- Response information
- Display the number of events and the number of non-events in the response variable.
- Iteration information
- Display the deviance at each iteration of the parameters.
- Analysis of
- Display the ANOVA table.
- Display the statistics that evaluate the model fit, including deviance R2, Akaike's Information Criterion (AIC), the corrected Akaike's Information Criterion (AICc) and the Bayesian Information Criterion (BIC).
- Display the coefficients, standard error of the coefficients, and the VIF's. The expanded table adds the confidence intervals and the test results that use the Wald normal approximation. If your model contains categorical predictors, the drop-down list is enabled so that you can control how many coefficients for categorical predictors are in the table.
- Default coefficients: Display all the linearly independent coefficients of the categorical predictors.
- Full set of coefficients: Display the coefficients for all levels of the categorical predictors, which includes the final, linearly dependent, level.
- Display the odds ratios for each continuous predictor and each level of the categorical predictors. The output does not show the odds ratios for the predictors that are in interaction terms.
- Binary logistic regression equation
- Display the regression equation. If your model contains categorical predictors, the drop-down list is enabled so that you can control how many equations are displayed.
- Separate equation for each set of categorical
predictor levels: Display multiple equations for each categorical predictor.
equation: Display one equation that includes all levels of all the categorical predictors.
- Goodness-of-fit tests
- Display the Pearson, the deviance, and the Hosmer-Lemeshow goodness-of-fit tests.
- Frequencies for Hosmer-Lemeshow test
- Display the observed and the expected frequencies that determine the fit for the Hosmer-Lemeshow test.
- Measures of association
- Display concordant, discordant, and tied pairs, and the summary measures, including Somers' D, Goodman-Kruskal Gamma, and Kendall Tau-a.
- Fits and diagnostics
- Only for unusual observations: Display the fits, the residuals, and the diagnostic statistics for only the unusual observations.
all observations: Display the fits, the residuals, and the diagnostic statistics for all observations.