You can choose to display all or some of the results.
- Descriptive statistics
- Display descriptive statistics for the data.
- Goodness of fit tests
- Display goodness-of-fit test results for each distribution that you select for the analysis.
- Distribution parameters
- Display the distribution parameters that are estimated from the data.
- Percentiles for these percents
- Estimate the percentile for each percent (0 < P < 100). Enter individual values for each percent, or enter a column of the worksheet that contains the percents. The default percents are 0.135, 0.5, 1, 2, and 5.