Specify default settings for effects plots. The changes you make to the defaults remain until you change them again, even after you exit your Minitab project.
- Effects Plots
- Select the effects plots that you want to display.
- Display a Pareto chart of the effects.
- Display a normal probability plot of the effects.
- Half Normal
- Display a half normal plot of the effects.
Fit Regression Model creates only the Pareto chart of the effects.
- Model Terms
- Specify which terms to display on the effects plots.
- Display only model terms: Display plots only for terms that are specified in the model. All plots display the fitted values.
- Display all terms: Display plots for all terms that include variables that are specified in the model. Plots for terms that are not in the model display the data values.
- For example, assume that a model specifies Categorical 1 and Categorical 2, but not the 2-way interaction. If you select Display only model terms, the interaction is not displayed. However, if you select Display all terms, the plots include the interaction term for Categorical 1*Categorical 2 because both terms are specified in the model as main effects.
- Split-Plot Designs
- Select which effects plots to display when you analyze a split-plot design.
- Display effects plots for subplot effects only: Display effects plots for sub-plots.
- Display effects plots for subplot and whole plot effects: Display effects plots for sub-plots and whole plots.