Select the information that you want to display in your Session window output.
- Factor information
- Display information about the factors in your study, including factor names, factor types, number of levels, and values for the levels.
- ANOVA table(s)
- Display the sources of variation, their degrees of freedom, the total sum of squares, and the mean squares. The ANOVA table also includes the F-statistics and p-values that indicate which factors are significant.
- Variance components
- Display the amount of variation that is contributed by each component of the measurement system. Use variance components to assess the variation by each source of measurement error relative to the total variation.
- Study variation and tolerance
- Display the %study variation for each component of variation. Minitab also displays the %tolerance which compares the measurement system variation to the specifications that you enter.
- Number of distinct categories
- Display a value that represents the number of groups within your process data that your measurement system can discern.
- Probabilities of misclassification
- Display the conditional and joint probability of misclassification tables.
For more details on any of these output items, go to All statistics and graphs for Expanded Gage R&R Study.