Indicate the results that you want Minitab to display in the Session window.
- Display nothing: Suppress all Session window output, but store calculated values (if requested) and display graphs.
- Variable information, censoring information, estimated parameters, log-likelihood, goodness-of-fit and tests of parameters: Display the major output for the distribution parameters and distribution fit, but suppress the table of percentiles, the table of survival probabilities, and the distribution characteristics.
- In addition, characteristics of distribution, table of percentiles and survival probabilities: Display all the Session window output.
- Display analyses for individual failure modes according to display of results
- Display the results that you selected above for each failure mode in the analysis.
- Show log-likelihood for each iteration of algorithm
- Display the log-likelihood at each iteration of the parameter estimation process. The log-likelihood is the expression that is maximized to find optimal values of the estimates. Log-likelihood values cannot be used alone as an index of fit because they are a function of sample size, but they can be used to compare two models with the same number of parameters.