Select display options for the column plot.
- Axis pairs for plots (Y then X)
- Enter one or more pairs of principal components (axes) to plot. For example, if you enter 1 2 then Minitab displays component 1 on the y-axis and component 2 on the x-axis. Separate pairs with a space.
- You can enter between 1 and 15 axis pairs for the plot. The axes that you enter must be axes that you defined in the main dialog box. For example, if you enter 4 for the number of components, you can enter only axes 1, 2, 3, and/or 4.
- Show supplementary points in all plots
- Display the supplementary data on the plots. To enter the supplementary data, click Supp Data on the main dialog box.
- Display column plot
- Display a column plot that shows the column coordinates for the principal components.