To ensure that your results are valid, consider the following guidelines when you collect data, perform the analysis, and interpret your results.
- Analyze a Taguchi design first
- You must analyze a Taguchi design before you can predict responses for new observations.
- Verify that the model meets the assumptions of Analyze Taguchi Design
- If the model does not meet the assumptions of Analyze Taguchi Design, the predictions can be inaccurate.
- For more information, go to Data considerations for Analyze Taguchi Design and Interpret the key results for Analyze Taguchi Design.