Consider the following guidelines when you define the design.
- The size of the design should be adequate
- The sample size and power should be desirable for a practically important effect size. To evaluate the design, use
- The design should have 2 to 15 factors
- If you have only one factor, you can use One-Way ANOVA without defining the design.
- The run order should be randomized for data collection
- If the worksheet contains a column that contains the run order, you can specify that column when you define the design. Otherwise, you can randomize the design after you define the design with .