Specify default settings for the appearance of contour plots. The changes you make to the defaults remain until you change them again, even after you exit Minitab.
- Data Display
- Area: Fill the areas between the contour levels.
- Contour lines: Connect the points that define contour levels with lines.
- Symbol: Display symbols.
- Symbol color: Select the color for the symbols.
- When Contour Lines Are Shown Without Areas
- Label the contour lines: Label the contour lines if area is not shown.
- Vary the line attributes and show a legend: Vary the line attributes and show a legend if area is not shown.
- Area Colors
- Spectrum colors: Represent the contour areas using a spectrum of colors.
- 1-color or 2-color ramps: Represent the contour areas using different levels of one or two colors.
If you want a one-color ramp, select the same color for both High-end color and Low-end color. If you want a two-color ramp, select different colors.
- High-end color: The color that represents the high end of the data values.
- Low-end color: The color that represents the low end of the data values.