Specify the default options for the Data window. The changes you make to the defaults remain until you change them again, even after you exit Minitab.
- Clipboard missing value representation
- Specify the default symbol, text, or integer to use for missing values when you copy and paste data between Minitab and a text file.
- Defaults for New Worksheets
Changes to the following default settings affect only new worksheets that you create. The changes do not affect existing worksheets, even when you close and re-open the worksheet or Minitab.
- Give worksheet window focus when worksheet is opened
- Specify that the Data window is active and in front of other windows when you open a worksheet.
- Entry Direction
- Enter moves down columns: Set the data-entry direction to down columns when you press the Enter key.
- Enter moves across rows: Set the data-entry direction to across rows when you press the Enter key.
- Column width
- Specify the default width of data columns. The width must be an integer between 0 and 80, inclusive.
- When I open a worksheet, remind me that a copy is added to the project
- Select to receive a message when you open a worksheet that a copy of the worksheet will be added to the current project.