Specify the default sigma (σ) tolerance for capability statistics, and the method for calculating nonnormal capability statistics. The changes you make to the defaults remain until you change them again, even after you exit Minitab.
- Use tolerance of K x σ for capability statistics K=
- To calculate the capability statistics using an interval other than 6 standard deviations wide (3 on either side of the process mean), enter the number here.
- Nonnormal Capability Statistics
- ISO method: Calculate capability statistics using the ISO method.
- Z-score method: Calculate capability statistics using the Z-score method (also known as the Minitab method).
Specify the statistics to display.
- Capability stats (Cp, Pp): Display capability statistics.
- Benchmark Z's (sigma level): Display benchmark Z statistics.
- CCpk: Display CCpk statistics.