To prevent this example from affecting your live site, discard any changes before you exit the sandbox.
- In the sandbox, click Templates.
- Click New Project Template.
- In the sandbox template editor, right-click the only phase in the Roadmap, choose Rename, and enter Initiate.
- Right-click the renamed phase and choose Insert Phase. Add four more phases and name them as follows: Diagnose, Establish, Act, Learn.
- To the phases, add tools, forms, and optionally, folders. The completed template might look like the following image.
- After you complete the template, choose
- Click Browse.
- In the Save Template dialog box, enter the name Ideal Project.
- Save the template to upload it to the repository.
- Verify that the new template appears in the list of project templates. You may have to refresh the sandbox.