Watch this video to learn more:
When workflow is on, ideas and projects flow through the following stages:
- A user creates and submits a project idea.
- When a new idea is submitted, the steering committee is notified.
- The steering committee approves or rejects ideas.
To learn more, go to Create, submit, and view ideas.
- A steering committee member chooses a project to start.
- Then, they select a methodology and assign users to the project review board according to user roles such as Sponsor, Process Owner, and Financial Analyst.
- When the steering committee member starts the project, the project owner is notified and begins to execute the project.
To learn more, go to Review ideas in the hopper.
- The project owner executes the project and submits it to the project's review board for review after each phase.
- The review board is notified when a phase is ready for review and the project owner is notified when the phase is approved.
There is only one project owner and one review board per project. To learn more, go to Review active projects.
When the final phase is approved, the project automatically moves to the completed stage, where it remains until it is deleted.