Use the Work Element Time Study form to document the time components of a process by operation. Optionally, you can calculate the average time of multiple measurements for each operation.
- A simple time study may be needed to collect the data.
- If a time study is necessary, ensure that the process is running normally.
- Enter the operation steps.
- Time the operation and enter the data into the table.
- To calculate the average time for multiple measurements, add a column for each additional measurement. To add a column, hold the mouse pointer on the column, click the add button, and then choose Add Column.
For more information, go to Insert and fill out a form.