Use the RACI form to identify who is responsible (R), accountable (A), consulted (C), or informed (I) for each project activity.
Answers the questions:
- Who is responsible for starting and completing an activity?
- Who is accountable for approving the beginning and the end of an activity?
- Who is consulted about a project or a process before it starts? This is often a two-way communication with a subject matter expert.
- Who is informed about a project or process after it starts? This is often a one-way communication with a specified stakeholder or team member.
- Use to specify stakeholders and team members and assign responsibilities for the various activities.
- During the course of a project, use to remind stakeholders and team members of the key activities and personnel involved in the project.
- Add an activity to the matrix.
- For each activity, choose R, A, C, or I to specify the level of involvement of each stakeholder or team member with an activity.
For more information, go to Insert and fill out a form.