Use the Preparation Checklist - 4 Weeks Prior to Event form to complete the following objectives:
- Gather data such as financial reports, customer demand, staffing, and so on.
- Provide lists of facility requirements and event supplies.
- Verify that the event leaders are committed and available.
- Identify similar projects or events in the area.
- Focus on the following areas:
- Gather data
- Identify and reserve the facility
- Invite participants
- Gather company data, such as financials, quality reports, HR data, actual versus planned activity, and so on.
- Gather external data, such as estimate of customer demand, warranty data, audits, customer feedback, and so on.
- By the end of the week, inform key players and send invitations to all of the participants.
- Perform each task in the checklist.
- Record results, findings, and agreements as appropriate.
- Identify and reserve the facilities for the event and obtain necessary permission and approval.
- Send out detailed invitations to all team members.
- Add and act on items in the event specific checklist.
- Identify any uncompleted items.
For more information, go to Insert and fill out a form.