Use the Day 5 Agenda - Kaizen to direct typical day 5 activities and review a list of required or helpful tools and forms.
- Day 5 activities focus on the following main tasks:
- Create a completion plan for items that cannot be done within the week
- The completion plan should describe how to maintain the benefits from the event and set the stage for the next round of flow improvement and waste reduction
- Perform each task in the checklist.
- Record results, findings, and agreements as appropriate.
For more information, go to Insert and fill out a form.