Use the Day 1 Agenda - Kaizen form to direct typical day 1 activities and review a list of required or helpful tools and forms.
- Day 1 activities focus on the following main tasks:
- Gather data
- Analyze data
- Identify waste and associated opportunities
- For many of the tools (Process Map, Waste List, Work Layout), you must go to where the work is (gemba) and perform each step. Also, this is known as "walk the process"
- Recap the day's findings to prepare for day 2
- Perform each task in the checklist.
- Record results, findings, and agreements as appropriate.
For more information, go to Insert and fill out a form.