In design mode, you can change the form's layout, formatting, fonts, colors, and controls. You can also add local data fields to the form
- Ensure that the form to modify appears in the workspace.
- On the Form menu, click Design.
- In design mode, you can use layout grids to align objects, insert controls, tables, and graphs, and so on. For more information, start with the following topics:
- After you customize the form in design mode, switch to fill-out mode to test it.
- (Optional) In fill-out mode, on the Form menu, click Protect Form. Enter a password to turn on password protection. Only users who have the password can enter design mode and edit the form.