Specify options for confidence intervals and tolerance intervals.
- Confidence level
- Enter the confidence level for the confidence intervals. The default value is 95%, but you can specify a value between 0 and 100%.
- A lower confidence level, such as 90%, produces a narrower confidence interval, and a higher confidence level, such as 99%, produces a wider confidence interval.
- Tolerance interval
- Select the type of tolerance interval or bound that you want to use:
- Two-sided: Use a tolerance interval with both a lower and an upper tolerance bound.
- Lower bound: Use only a lower bound. A lower bound is the value that the minimum percentage of population is likely to be greater than.
- Upper bound: Use only an upper bound. An upper bound is a value that the minimum percentage of population is likely to be less than.