You can save matrices from your analysis so that you can use them in other analyses, graphs, and macros. Minitab stores the selected statistics after the last column of data. The names of the storage column end with a number that increases as you store the same statistic multiple times.
For more details on any of these statistics, go to All statistics and graphs.
Statistics that you can store
- Minitab stores the marginal fitted values in the column FITS and the conditional fitted values in CFITS.
- Minitab stores the marginal residuals in the column RESI and the conditional residuals in CRESI.
- Standardized residuals
- Minitab stores the marginal standardized residuals in the column SRES and the conditional standardized residuals in CSRES.
- Minitab stores the leverages in the column HI.
- Minitab stores the coefficients in the column COEF.
- Design matrix for fixed effects
- Minitab stores the design matrix for fixed effect terms in a matrix called XMATRIX.
- Design matrix for random effects
- Minitab stores the design matrix for random effect terms in a matrix called ZMATRIX.
- Variance matrix of fixed effect estimates
- Minitab stores the covariance matrix of the fixed effects in a matrix called FIXC.
- Variance matrix of variance component estimates
- Minitab stores the covariance matrix of the variance components in a matrix called COVA.
- Minitab stores the means that you specify in the Options dialog box in the column MEANS.