Specify whether to include confidence intervals and specify the level and type.
- Include confidence intervals
- Display confidence intervals in the Gage R&R table.
- Confidence level
- Enter the confidence level for the confidence intervals. Usually, a confidence level of 95% works well.
- Confidence intervals
- Select the type of confidence interval or bound that you want to display:
- Two-sided: Display a confidence interval with both a lower and an upper confidence bound.
- Lower bound: Display only a lower bound. A lower bound is the value that the parameter is likely to be greater than.
- Upper bound: Display only an upper bound. An upper bound is a value that the parameter is likely to be less than.