Select variation plots, specify factors to plot, and control display options.
- Components of variation plot
- Display a graphical representation of your gage R&R study.
- Xbar-R Chart by one or two factors other than Parts
- Specify factors for the Xbar chart and the R chart. By default, Minitab plots the measurements by operator. You can specify as many as two factors, including operator, by which to plot the measurements.
- Plots of measurements by single factors
- Specify factors for the By measurement plots. By default, Minitab plots the measurements by part and the measurements by operator. You can also specify other factors.
- Plots of average measurements by two factors
- Specify factors for the interaction plots. By default, Minitab plots the part*operator interaction. If you specify an additional factor, Minitab also plots the additional factor*part interaction, and the additional factor*operator interaction.
- Draw plots on separate pages, one plot per page
- Display each graph separately. By default, Minitab displays the graphs in one graph window, unless you have more than 6 graphs. If you have more than 6 graphs, the additional graphs display separately.
For more details on any of these graphs, go to All statistics and graphs for Expanded Gage R&R Study.