Complete the following steps to determine whether to accept or reject an entire lot based on your measurement data and your specifications.
- In Measurement data, enter the column that contains the measurement data.
- In Critical distance (k value), enter the value that Minitab uses to compare with the sample mean and specification limits to determine whether to accept a or reject a sampled lot. Minitab calculates this value when you create a variables acceptance sampling plan.
- In Lower spec, enter the lower specification limit. You must enter at least one specification limit.
- In Upper spec, enter the upper specification limit. You must enter at least one specification limit.
- Optional: In Historical standard deviation, enter the known standard deviation of your process. Use a historical standard deviation when you have collected enough data over time to state with confidence what the process standard deviation is.