Indicate the results that you want Minitab to display in the Session window.
- Display nothing: Suppress all Session window output, but store calculated values (if requested) and display graphs.
- Response information, censoring information, regression table, log-likelihood and goodness-of-fit: Display the main regression output but suppress the table of percentiles, the survival probability, the factor levels values, and the tests for some terms.
- In addition, table of percentiles, survival probabilities, list of factor level values and tests for terms with more than 1 degree of freedom: Display all the Session window output, including the results that you selected on the Estimate subdialog box, and a multiple degrees of freedom test to determine whether each term is significant.
- Show log-likelihood for each iteration of algorithm
- Display the log-likelihood at each iteration of the parameter estimation process. The log-likelihood is the expression that is maximized to find optimal values of the estimates. Log-likelihood values cannot be used alone as an index of fit because they are a function of sample size, but they can be used to compare two models with the same number of parameters.