Specify the display options for the diagnostic plots.
- Probability plot for each accelerating level based on individual fits
- Display a probability plot that includes fitted lines that are calculated by individually fitting the distribution to each level of the accelerating variable.
- Probability plot for standardized residuals
- Display a probability plot for the standardized residuals. For more information, go to Which types of residuals are included in Minitab? and click "Standardized residuals".
- Exponential probability plot for Cox-Snell residuals
- Display an exponential probability plot for the Cox-Snell residuals. Cox-Snell residuals consider the distribution and the estimated parameters from the accelerated life model.
- Display confidence intervals on diagnostic plots
- Display confidence intervals on the diagnostic plots.
To change the method for calculating points on the probability plots, choose