You can save statistics from your analysis to the worksheet so that you can use them in other analyses, graphs, and macros. Minitab stores the selected statistics after the last column of data. The names of the storage columns end with a number that increases as you store the same statistic multiple times.
For more details on any of these statistics, go to All statistics and graphs.
Statistics that you can store
- Minitab stores the residuals in the column RESID.
- Minitab stores the fitted values in the column FITS.
- Minitab stores the parameter estimates in the column PARAM.
- Standard errors of parameters
- Minitab stores the standard error of each parameter estimate in SEPARAM
- Grid of starting values and SSE values
- Store each starting value combination and the corresponding initial sum of the squared residuals (SSE). Minitab performs the nonlinear regression analysis using the starting value combination that produces the smallest initial SSE. Minitab stores these values in the columns Grid_1, Grid_2, and so on.