Specify the default settings for Session window overflow and line width. The changes you make to the defaults remain until you change them again, even after you exit Minitab.
- On Session Window Overflow
Select one of the following options for what occurs when the Session window output exceeds the limit.
- Save to file "session.htm": Automatically save the Session window output to a file named session.txt.
- Prompt for file name: Receive a prompt to specify a file name and location for saving the Session window output.
- Discard contents: Automatically delete the Session window output.
- When Saving on Overflow
Select one of the following options for what occurs when Minitab saves the Session window output when the Session window output exceeds the limit.
- Overwrite file contents: Overwrite any existing output in the file.
- Append to file contents: Append the current session output to the existing output in the file.
- Line width
- Enter an integer from 30 to 132 to set the width of lines in the Session window. The default value is 93.