Specify which stability study results to display by default. The results that you can display depend on whether you include a batch factor and whether the batch factor is fixed or random. You can also choose the default significance level (denoted by α or alpha) for pooling batches. The changes you make to the defaults remain until you change them again, even after you exit Minitab.
- Alpha for pooling batches
- Specify the significance level for model selection.
- Display of results
- Analysis of variance: Display the ANOVA table that includes the sums of squares by source and the p-values when batch is a fixed factor.
- Marginal fitted equation (for random batch): Display the marginal fitted equation when batch is a random factor.
- Conditional fits and diagnostics: If batch is a random factor, you can display conditional fits, residuals, and diagnostics. Minitab displays this table only if one of the random terms—Batch or the Batch x Time interaction—are included in the final model. For more information, go to Marginal fits and residuals versus conditional fits and residuals.
- Only for unusual observations: Display conditional fits, residuals, and diagnostics for only the unusual observations.
- For all observations: Display conditional fits, residuals, and diagnostics for all observations.